There are four doctors in here talking all medical like and it’s making me hella nervous
I do art and write and am a fluffy, puffy, gingery, nightmare bunny.
|Song: response to that audio thing i reblogged last night|
|Played: 12 times.|
anon asked for all of them. here’s all the even ones, only I switched out six for five because yea. the artist i sung in 24 is kimya dawson cos i love her stuff
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do an impression of your favorite cartoon character
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
Doing this later.
i am about two days from completely being out of fucks to give about this situation
here is a smug cat surrounded by flowers
in conclusion fuck your bad vibes
The Official Commission Information Post (at last)
Hello my name is Cassie and I like making arts for people. I am also a poor college student who needs as much money as she can make, since all of her money from her actual job is work study and goes directly to paying for college. In conclusion, you should definitely pay me to make you some arts.
I’ll draw pretty much anything from any fandom regardless of whether I’m in it. I am willing to draw violence and smut and so forth, but I also reserve the right not to draw something if it makes me too uncomfortable. Not that very much does! Just, like, you know. I won’t draw kiddie porn or anything. We square?
Awesome. Okay. So. Prices are a weird and difficult thing and I’m not entirely sure what I’m doing with them because I’m new at charging for my artwork, so prices are flexible and based largely on medium, size, and time.
Traditional (paper, pencil, ink pen, copic markers, colored pencils):
- $5-8 for a sketch (depending on whether bust or full figure, amount of detail, etc.)
- $10-12 for an inked sketch (ditto)
- $14-16 for a colored picture with a blank or simple background
- $18-22 for a fully colored picture (depending on how big the project is, these can take hella long, hence the range)
Digital (Paint Tool SAI or similar program):
- $7-10 for a sketch
- $12-14 for a lineart
- $16-18 for a colored picture with a blank or simple background
- $20-24 for a fully colored picture
Digital is more expensive because printer ink is really expensive and I’m assuming you want prints of these things, because making you print it yourself just seems rude. Also digital art is harder for me than traditional. ;A;
My PayPal is firstname.lastname@example.org. Drop me a line anytime for more information!
Love and kisses,
Do the things guys!